Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"This Much Is True" gets a Playlist

The "Playlist" for This Much Is True follows the chapter listing fairly closely (by mood, of course). Why did I create a playlist? Well, music plays a big part of my writing process and these songs were played extensively over the past year and a half. I have a huge playlist of over a hundred songs that evolved down to these twenty songs as the story came alive and the characters became 3-Dimensional because they do that in my mind.

It will make more sense AFTER you've read the book...What are you waiting for?! Links below for the novel because I'm thorough, a perfectionist, demanding...all of those. ♥

Enjoy!!          

Available as an eBook for Kindle and eBook readers at the following retailers:

Amazon Amazon UK Apple iBookstore Barnes & Noble Kobo   In Print ~ TRADE PAPERBACK 6" X 9" here: Barnes and Noble Amazon      

No comments:

Post a Comment